Attractions of Antalya
There are many places in Antalya where you can have a great time free from study: beaches, waterfalls, exotic parks, youth cafes and discos, modern shopping centers, cinemas, museums and historical monuments. It often hosts international festivals and fairs.
- The «Old City» district in Antalya, the port, Andrian’s gate — this is a majestic building made of white marble, the Kaleichi quarter , the ancient harbor, the minaret — the symbol of Antalya and the oldest Seljuk monument of the city of Iivli , the picturesque Duden waterfall — all this is saturated with the spirit of history and the warm sun.
- We recommend seeing other cities of the resort region, such as Aspendos , which became famous thanks to the well-preserved ancient Roman amphitheater with a capacity of 20 thousand seats, which is the largest ancient building in Asia Minor.
- Another city — Perge , arose in the 12th century BC. e. , it is believed that Apollonius, the author of the famous treatise on geometry, was born here. Vacationers come here to see the ancient ruins: the theater, the stadium, the Hellenistic gates, the Roman baths, the Agora and the columned street.
- But historical monuments are not the only thing worth visiting. A yacht trip with a visit to the city of Phaselis and three islands, lunch and a break during which you can swim and take pictures against the backdrop of the amazing nature of the Mediterranean, as well as rafting, water park and hiking in the mountains.
- For the indefatigable, the doors of numerous bowling centers are open.
Oriental hospitality, rich traditions, European level of service and a rich entertainment program will make your stay in Antalya memorable for a lifetime! And speak more Turkish!