Where to go in Russia in winter
Where can you go on vacation in winter? At this time of the year, the choice of places to stay is quite wide, and everyone will find a place to their liking. You can go to one of the European countries, or you can go to islands and exotic countries.
- But there are also places worth visiting in Russia in winter. If you think that it is cold in our country and you will not be able to enjoy the trip, then you are mistaken.
Some places are simply a paradise for tourists. Russian tour operators offer many interesting places that will be of interest to both adults and children.
- Gubakha is the largest and most famous ski resort in the Perm region. On the territory of the city there are several ski resorts, which differ in the level of complexity of the slopes and in the cost of subscriptions.
- In Gubakha there are trails of various categories of difficulty, from beginners to professionals.
- The mountains here are covered with coniferous forests, so the air here is very clean.
- The resort is designed for both beginners and experienced skiers.
Translated from the Komi-Permian «lip» means «bear mountain». From Mount Gubakha there is an amazing view of the Chusovaya River and the forest. Transfer to Gubakha is carried out from Perm through the city of Chusovoy.
- Krasnaya Polyana is a ski resort located on the territory of Sochi, in the Krasnaya Polyana region. You can get to Krasnaya Polyana from Adler or from Sochi.
It is best to get here by rented car, as public transport does not go here. Krasnaya Polyana is a wonderful ski resort for the whole family.
From Sochi to Krasnaya Polyana can be reached by train or by car. You can get to Krasnaya Polyana from Sochi Airport by taxi, bus, shuttle bus or train.
Sheregesh is one of the best places for snowboarding and skiing. There is always a lot of snow here, the track is always wide and even. Sheregesh is also known for its hospitality.
- Locals not only ski and snowboard, but also spend their leisure time here.
- In Sheregesh you can find entertainment for every taste. It has everything: mountains and lifts, restaurants and bars, cafes and hotels.
All kinds of winter sports can be practiced at the resort. For lovers of outdoor activities in Sheregesh there are tracks of varying difficulty, as well as a snow park.
You can also spend New Year holidays in Sheregesh, there are hotels that offer a variety of programs for tourists.
- On the territory of the Perm Territory, near the village of Zhebrei, one of the most picturesque places in the Urals is located. It is located on the right bank of the Sylva River.
In this area you can have a great time with family or friends. Here you can relax, go fishing and go skiing.
This is one of the most popular recreation centers in the Urals; winter sports competitions are even held here. On the territory of the complex there is a cross-country skiing track, downhill tracks, a tubing track, as well as ski slopes with lifts.